maandag 8 september 2008

Laura's sketch 8.

This week it is Laura's take to make the sketch for 2sketches4you. And again she did a great job. I love the sketch and think I might use it for some more cards.
I didn't use any patterned paper and only used three colours.
I love the red paper from Creative Café, it's a shame I didn't use it before.
I tried to handstitch a border, but it didn't turn out as lovely as Danni does it. Guess I have to practice a lot more ;-)





If you've never visited the 2sketches4you blog I really think you have to do it this week. There's always a lot inspiration over there. I wish you a very creative week!

15 opmerkingen:

JESSICA zei

Fab card!!! Very delicate looking...that butterfly is so cute. Love the stitching! Ok...LOVE it all!

carolann zei

Brilliant card love the red stunning hun xxxx

Anoniem zei

Mooie kaart Joke !! Soms is eenvoud juist heel mooi en dit is zo'n kaart !
Groetjes Berdien

Petra zei

Ik vind hem super Joke!! Heel mooi, vooral je vlinder geeft net dat beetje meer!
Gr Petra

Ingrid zei

Leuke kaart, Joke. En we zijn allebei weer helemaal 'into' vlinders deze week. ;-)

Hanneke van der Linde zei

Gave kaart heb je gemaakt Joke!!!

Groetjes uit Enterprise!

XxX

Unknown zei

LOVE your take on Laura's sketch, Joke, your handstitching is beautiful, just like Danni's ;)

Peet zei

Prachtige kaart, Joke!!! de kleuren vind ik heel erg mooi!!!

Ann zei

Love it--my favorite color combo! :D

Penny zei

Oh it's so fresh and what a beautiful edging and stitching! really lovely card :)

Powerful Search Engine zei

I love the red and black combination.

Monique zei

Deze kaart vind ik ook erg mooi.

Kath Stewart zei

gorgeous card as always Joke and I love the red white and black combo - stunning
Love
Kath
xxxxx

Pamela zei

I really like the colors and how you threaded the ribbon thru the eyelets. Super!

Jozza zei

I love the red on this card and the edging and stitching is amazing :o)