maandag 25 augustus 2008

My 2sketches4you card for this week....

.....is a bit simple this time. For a few moments I thought I'd lost my "mojo", but fortunately that didn't last long.
This is Laura's sketch 7 and my take of the sketch. I'm looking forward to see what the rest of the world will do with the sketch. I think the first takes will appear in only a few hours. So keep checking the 2sketches4you blog.





I've made a very quick card from some scraps too. I think I was done in 10 minutes.


Michelle showed me the way to a new sketchblog called Pink Sketches and I've used their first sketch. I'm totally in love with sketches at the moment.
At the market I bought me some ribbon with little balls and used it on this layout. I know there are smaller balls, but I haven't found them yet.



But how will this layout fitt in an album? NOT, I think.

19 opmerkingen:

Ingrid zei

Gorgeous card for this week's sketch. Love your other card and layout too.

Anoniem zei

Everything is gorgeous, Joke!! Love your card for this weeks sketch, and the puffy paint on the 2nd card! Fabulous LO!! :)

Tonya zei

Great cards! Especially love the one using Laura's sketch. You are so talented!

Alison zei

Super cards and LO.

Lea L. zei

Very pretty creations!! Love them!

~lea

Hanneke van der Linde zei

Ziet er allemaal weer goed uit, Joke!!

Sue zei

Joke, this is lovely, love the stitching and the buttons. Think i will have to get myself a sewing machine, you have inspired me, love the pink card for pink sketches will check out their blog

Anoniem zei

Mooie dingen weer Joke !! De DT-card voor 2sketches4you is fantastisch !!
Groetjes Berdien

Marsha zei

wat een leuke kaartjes heb je weer gemaakt ! vooral het '10 minuten' kaartje is erg leuk :-D

je lo is ook erg mooi geworden ...

groetjes Marsha

Carol zei

Love your card for the sketch this week, and the big flower on card two, so pretty :)
Love the bobbly trim on your L.O.

Hugs
Carol x

Monique zei

Wat een mooie kaart en ook je andere werk is erg leuk om te zien.

SewSuzySew zei

Lovely, Pretty and Girly!
Thanks for popping by and your lovely comments!
Suze x

Kath Stewart zei

love your card for the sketch Joke - the papers are beautiful and love your button border and hey us crafters never throw anything away - so great card with the scraps.
Love
Kath
xxxx

Unknown zei

I am sooo inlove with the puffy paint - I don't have any so will go and find some soon too :)

Marjan zei

Lieve Joke wat is het toch heerlijk om als je een scrapdip hebt even lekker jouw blog te lezen en te bekijken. Word er helemaal vrolijk van!!

Caro's Kaartjes zei

Hallo Joke,

Ik vind jouw kaartje ook prachtig!
Hele mooie kleuren.
Ik ga dat andere bloglinkje ook even bekijken. Dank je!

Enne...inderdaad ....mijn buik is vrij dik! Tja, morgen uitgerekend, dus spannend!

groetjes van Caro

Peet zei

Dat ziet er weer prachtig uit, Joke!!!!

Wendy zei

wat een leuke kaartjes en je lo is ook erg mooi

Anoniem zei

wonderful cards!!! love your style! and thanks for playing along with us at Pink Sketches.

-sarah
Pink Sketches DT