I just saw Kazan posted the new sketch and all the cards of the Design Team and I think all cards look awesome. So I can show you my card now.
One week ago I received this sketch from Kazan.
I was very excited when I took some time to make the card, because this was going to be my first card as a design team member for 2sketches4you. I'm still feeling a little confused that Laura and Kazan choose me.
This card is made of the beautiful Noteworthy papers from Making Memories. I made the butterfly from chipboard, put it into Versamark and used clear embossingpowder and my heattool. I sewed a lot with my machine and a bit by hand, love to do that.
I can say I'm pretty pleased with the result and I hope you like my card too.
And oh, before I forget, I have been tagged by Kath. When I started blogging I promised myself not to answer all those lists of questions or tag anyone else. But all right, sometimes you have to surprise yourself and I'm doing this right now. Kath, I do it for you, but won't be tagging other people, I'm sorry for that.
I have to write six random things about myself and I guess it should be things you don't know about me. Well, let's see......
1. I work at a gym and teach 12 classes a week. I teach Les Mills BodyPump and BodySTEP, Fatburn and Freestyle Step, and I love it!
2. I hardly watch tv. Most of the time I fall asleep.
3. I don't like cleaning the house. What you clean today is dirty again within a few days, or even hours.
4. I love to entertain the people in my classes, but actually I'm a quiet person.
5. I love to be home alone.
6. I don't drink alcohol. I simply don't like it, but I love to eat milk chocolate.
Thanks for thinking of me Kath. It wasn't that horrible at all. I'm looking forward to see your next card.