I just saw Kazan posted the new sketch and all the cards of the Design Team and I think all cards look awesome. So I can show you my card now.
One week ago I received this sketch from Kazan.
I was very excited when I took some time to make the card, because this was going to be my first card as a design team member for 2sketches4you. I'm still feeling a little confused that Laura and Kazan choose me.
This card is made of the beautiful Noteworthy papers from Making Memories. I made the butterfly from chipboard, put it into Versamark and used clear embossingpowder and my heattool. I sewed a lot with my machine and a bit by hand, love to do that.
I can say I'm pretty pleased with the result and I hope you like my card too.
And oh, before I forget, I have been tagged by Kath. When I started blogging I promised myself not to answer all those lists of questions or tag anyone else. But all right, sometimes you have to surprise yourself and I'm doing this right now. Kath, I do it for you, but won't be tagging other people, I'm sorry for that.
I have to write six random things about myself and I guess it should be things you don't know about me. Well, let's see......
1. I work at a gym and teach 12 classes a week. I teach Les Mills BodyPump and BodySTEP, Fatburn and Freestyle Step, and I love it!
2. I hardly watch tv. Most of the time I fall asleep.
3. I don't like cleaning the house. What you clean today is dirty again within a few days, or even hours.
4. I love to entertain the people in my classes, but actually I'm a quiet person.
5. I love to be home alone.
6. I don't drink alcohol. I simply don't like it, but I love to eat milk chocolate.
Thanks for thinking of me Kath. It wasn't that horrible at all. I'm looking forward to see your next card.
Papertrey Ink December Release Day 5...
10 uur geleden